LDAP Authentication - Mozilla

This is a discussion on LDAP Authentication - Mozilla ; Please guide me to setup LDAP settings in bugzilla. I tried with the help of bugzilla documents but couldn't get LDAP working. Regards Krishna --------------------------------- Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut....

  1. LDAP Authentication

    Please guide me to setup LDAP settings in bugzilla. I tried with the help of bugzilla documents but couldn't get LDAP working.

    Regards
    Krishna

    ---------------------------------
    with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

  2. Re: LDAP Authentication

    krishna kumar wrote:
    > Please guide me to setup LDAP settings in bugzilla. I tried with the
    > help of bugzilla documents but couldn't get LDAP working.

    What do you expect us to say that's not in the documents?

    You need to give far, far more information about the problem you are having.

    Gerv

  3. Re: LDAP Authentication

    where can I find the documents for setting up LDAP authentication ?

    Thanks

    E_man

  4. Re: LDAP Authentication

    Emmanuel,

    2007/4/25, Emmanuel Davies :
    > where can I find the documents for setting up LDAP authentication ?

    please make yourself familiar with the documentation
    (http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/tip/html/). Your page is at
    http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/tip/htm...ig.html#bzldap. The
    parameters' descriptions are helpful, too.

    Regards
    Marc

+ Reply to Thread