Hi,

I installed bugzilla in our organization. At the end when i am trying to
fetch bugzilla with http://localhost address it is giving internal error.
When i checked in the log files of apache it's telling "could n't spawn
the chield process: index.cgi". But i ve set all CGiI components for
ExecCGI in httpd.conf file. Somebody please help me out.

I ve used Mysql 4.1
Apache-2.2
Active Pearl-5.8.4
Bugzilla-2.2

I ve configured the CGI with below:

Addhandler cgi-script .cgi
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI
AllowOverride All
DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.cgi

Then i set in registry editor
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.cgi\Shell\ExecCGI\Command with value
C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe -T

Manas Ranjan Giri
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: manasr.giri@tcs.com