index.cgi not found - Mozilla

This is a discussion on index.cgi not found - Mozilla ; My 2.22 installation is looking for index.cgi in /var/www/bugzilla/bugzilla It is actually located in /var/www/bugzilla Will someone please tell me why it is looking in another bugzilla dir, and what I need to do to change this? Thanks, Joe...

  1. index.cgi not found

    My 2.22 installation is looking for index.cgi in
    /var/www/bugzilla/bugzilla

    It is actually located in /var/www/bugzilla

    Will someone please tell me why it is looking in another bugzilla dir, and
    what I need to do to change this?

    Thanks,
    Joe

  2. Re: index.cgi not found

    Fixed.
    Just had to adjust ScriptAlias param in httpd.conf

    "Joe Proctor" wrote in message
    newsZ6dnVhzsqIJU4_YnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d@mozilla.org...
    > My 2.22 installation is looking for index.cgi in
    > /var/www/bugzilla/bugzilla
    >
    > It is actually located in /var/www/bugzilla
    >
    > Will someone please tell me why it is looking in another bugzilla dir, and
    > what I need to do to change this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Joe

+ Reply to Thread