Hi,
My Bugzilla's version is 2.20.2 and I've activated the Whining, my account belong to the bz_canusewhineatothers group.
When I adding a new schedule for an event, doesn't appear the field "Mail To" as described in the Bugzilla Guide, below reported:

Note: If you are a member of the bz_canusewhineatothers group, then you will be presented with another option:
"Mail to". Using this you can control who will receive the emails generated by this event. You can choose to send
the emails to a single user (identified by email address) or a single group (identified by group name). To send to
multiple users or groups, create a new schedule for each additional user/group.

Why?? Which is the problem ??

Thanks in advance

Davide