DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  relation "attachments"
> already exists

I am not familiar with pgZilla. But my guest would be that the checksetup.pl is trying to create
a new DB scheme on top of the existing DB scheme. This process fails because these relations
already exist. I don't know if this is true for your pgZilla, but if you were trying to connect
to and existing Bugzilla database you would not have to following the installation instructions
where you re-create the DB schema. Just edit your configuration files to point to the correct
server and database.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.