How to resctrict a user inside a product? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to resctrict a user inside a product? - Mozilla ; Hallo. I'd like to restrict a user to see only his own bug reports on a product and not the other bugs reported by other users. Is it possible to set this in some way using group restriction? TIA -- ...

  1. How to resctrict a user inside a product?

    --
    manuel 'fmf' ferrero

  2. Re: How to resctrict a user inside a product?

    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...=own+bugs+only

    12 Sep 2006 09:44:34 -0700, manuel 'fmf' ferrero :
    > I'd like to restrict a user to see only his own bug reports on a
    > product and not the other bugs reported by other users.
    > Is it possible to set this in some way using group restriction?

  3. Re: How to resctrict a user inside a product?

    Marc Schumann wrote:
    > http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...=own+bugs+only

    Damn, it was a faq, but i couldn't find the words to google it...
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread