Hello,

I am attempting to create some automated metrics out of Bugzilla and could
use some help. I am using MySQL directly in order to pull information about
when bugs were last updated and what happened.

One metric I am attempting to gather is a count of all bugs that were open
( not necessarily opened, but in a NEW, ASSIGNED, REOPENED, or UNCONFIRMED
state ) during a one month period. I can get the current month no problem,
but I need to go back in time at one month intervals to bug #1.

The other metric is a count of bugs that were RESOLVED ( for any
reason )during a one month period. Same end goal as above.

If anyone has already created queries for these metrics I would love it if
you would share.

Kari Davis | QA Manager - Client Integration

PAR3 Communications | EnvoyWorldWide

206.902.3954 | Mobile 206.409.8334 | Fax 206.902.3902 |
kari.davis@par3.com