PersonalAll:

I just got my Bugzilla installed and I'm having a problem with Apache. When I go http://my.domain.name/bugzilla then I get redirected to http://localhost/bugzilla. Does any one have some suggestions on what this might be?

I'm running on Redhat 7.2 and bugzilla is a symbolic link from my www directory to my /usr/local/bugzilla directory.
Thanks!
Dennis Reaves
+1.917.209.4108
MSN: reaves@msn.com ICQ: 2166319
Skype: dennis.reaves

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed initially by only the
individual or individuals named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not
one of the intended recipients or a representative of an intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this
e-mail or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
telephone and permanently delete this e-mail.

Thank you!