CGI Error - Mozilla

This is a discussion on CGI Error - Mozilla ; I have installed bugzilla and the checksetup.pl states that everything is installed. However, when I open the index.cgi file in my browser it reports: The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. I am ...

  1. CGI Error

    I have installed bugzilla and the checksetup.pl states that everything is
    installed. However, when I open the index.cgi file in my browser it
    reports:

    The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
    HTTP headers.

    I am running bugzilla on a Windows Server 2003 box with IIS 6.0. I
    installed ActiveState Perl v5.8.8. I asked ActiveState about this issue and
    they thought it might be that I did not have a necesarry module installed.
    According to checksetup.pl everything is installed that is needed.

    Does anyone have any idea what would cause this?

    Thanks,
    Rob

  2. Re: CGI Error

    Rob,

    2006/8/7, Rob :
    > The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
    > HTTP headers.

    try testserver.pl from the command line (supplying necessary
    parameters) whether its output is of help to you.

    Regards
    Marc

    --
    http://wurblzap.net/
    Bugzilla hosting and professional support

+ Reply to Thread