Groups and Security - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Groups and Security - Mozilla ; Hi, From the documentation i read: ---- To permit users of product A to access the bugs for product A, users of product B to access product B, and support staff to access both, 3 groups are needed 1. Support: ...

  1. Groups and Security

    Hi,

    From the documentation i read:

    ----
    To permit users of product A to access the bugs for product A, users of
    product B to access product B, and support staff to access both, 3
    groups are needed

    1.

    Support: Contains members of the support staff.
    2.

    AccessA: Contains users of product A and the Support group.
    3.

    AccessB: Contains users of product B and the Support group.

    Once these 3 groups are defined, the products group controls can be set to..

    Product A...
    AccessA: ENTRY, MANDATORY/MANDATORY
    Product B...
    AccessB: ENTRY, MANDATORY/MANDATORY
    ----

    How can I permit another group of users of group AccessC to insert bug
    in ProductA but without see the bug of group AccessA, and the group
    AccessA don't see the group of AccessC and the group Support to see all bug?

    Thanks for your support.

    Guido

  2. Re: Groups and Security

    Nobody know how?

    Thanks again.

    Guido ha scritto:
    > Hi,
    >
    > From the documentation i read:
    >
    > ----
    > To permit users of product A to access the bugs for product A, users of
    > product B to access product B, and support staff to access both, 3
    > groups are needed
    >
    > 1.
    >
    > Support: Contains members of the support staff.
    > 2.
    >
    > AccessA: Contains users of product A and the Support group.
    > 3.
    >
    > AccessB: Contains users of product B and the Support group.
    >
    > Once these 3 groups are defined, the products group controls can be set
    > to..
    >
    > Product A...
    > AccessA: ENTRY, MANDATORY/MANDATORY
    > Product B...
    > AccessB: ENTRY, MANDATORY/MANDATORY
    > ----
    >

    > How can I permit another group of users of group AccessC to insert bug
    > in ProductA but without see the bug of group AccessA, and the group
    > AccessA don't see the group of AccessC and the group Support to see all
    > bug?
    >
    > Thanks for your support.
    >

    > Guido

+ Reply to Thread