Help on the template files - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Help on the template files - Mozilla ; Hi all !! please tell me that why and where this templates are being used Flag Attachment Account Whine Request List Admin Global Bug Search Reports Pages Apart ...

  1. Help on the template files

    Hi all !!
    please tell me that why and where this templates are being used

    Flag
    Attachment
    Account
    Whine
    Request
    List
    Admin
    Global
    Bug
    Reports
    Pages

    Apart from this we have few other general templates.

    config.js.tmpl
    config.rdf.tmpl
    sidebar.xul.tmpl
    index.html.tmpl

    please tell me even there usage

    waiting for the response
    regards
    vivek

  2. Re: Help on the template files

    vivek wrote:

    > please tell me that why and where this templates are being used

    what do you mean?
    directory names indicate their main usage.
    at least using templates make people translate/customize and those
    update much easier

    --
    victory

  3. Re: Help on the template files

    okay !!
    can u explain me !!
    Small description what all this grouping on the flag where they are
    used.

    list.html.tmpl :- why and where this template is being used.

    similarly if u can explain me about the other templates also

    list
    Whine
    config.js.tmpl
    config.rdf.tmpl