Re: help - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: help - Mozilla ; What exactly is wrong? What happens when you try to make a report? What happens when you try to make a chart? -Max On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 13:15 -0700, Ramu wrote: > hi, > We are using the Bugzilla version:2.18rc2 ...

  1. Re: help

    What exactly is wrong? What happens when you try to make a report? What
    happens when you try to make a chart?

    -Max

    On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 13:15 -0700, Ramu wrote:
    > hi,
    > We are using the Bugzilla version:2.18rc2 at our office for Defect
    > Tracking System. I'm unable to generate Reports/Charts in Bugzilla on
    > Linux, where as generation of Reports/Charts is functioning properly in
    > Bugzilla on Windows (2000) machine. We have successfully transported
    > from Windows to Linux and other than generation of Reports/Charts, all
    > the functions are working properly at Linux machine.
    > Kindly help in this regard.
    >
    > regards,
    > rama
    > (bugzilla admin)

    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

  2. Re: help

    Hi,
    i'm able to generate Reports, but generation of Line/Bar graphs is the
    problem. Also CSV format is not in a proper way.
    i also sent the attachments through my office mail-id
    (ramakrishna.balla@mobiapps.com) which are the snapshots of what i'm
    getting on my machine related to the above

    Thanks,
    Rama

+ Reply to Thread