Hi,

I'm using Bugzilla 2.20 and I'm setting up our system so that two of our customers can access it. When these customers log in I want to limit what selections they have in the in the Platform field. I still wish to maintain a complete Platform list for my internal users though. Is there a way to restrict or limit what is shown in the Platform field based on the group to which a user belongs?

Thanks.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.