> I was wondering if there is a way to disable the email sending to
users
> who
> are inactive. currently we are preventing this by going into the

inactive
> users' account and disabling all their email receiving ability. We

are
> looking for a better way to do this.

Hello Justin. Thanks for using Bugzilla. You can learn more about how
to handle disabling emails for disabled users here:

http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/tip/html/useradmin.html

Look for "stop receiving mail" in that page.

This will make sense after you read the doc above: A bug was filed
requesting that data/nomail functionality be moved into the UI to make
it easier for administrators to manage user email restrictions.

---
Kevin Benton
Perl/Bugzilla Developer/Administrator, Perforce SCM Administrator
AMD - ECSD Software Validation and Tools

The opinions stated in this communication do not necessarily reflect the
view of Advanced Micro Devices and have not been reviewed by management.
This communication may contain sensitive and/or confidential and/or
proprietary information. Distribution of such information is strictly
prohibited without prior consent of Advanced Micro Devices. This
communication is for the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender, then
destroy any remaining copies of this communication.