Adding a default CC E-mail address - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Adding a default CC E-mail address - Mozilla ; Hi, I'd like all the new bugs entered (and if possilbe also changes in their states) be sent to me/other people (Besides sending them to the reporter and assigned developer). Where can I define it? Thank you, Roi...

  1. Adding a default CC E-mail address

    Hi,
    I'd like all the new bugs entered (and if possilbe also changes in their
    states) be sent to me/other people (Besides sending them to the reporter and
    assigned developer). Where can I define it?

    Thank you,
    Roi

  2. Re: Adding a default CC E-mail address

    Roi Ben wrote:

    > I'd like all the new bugs entered (and if possilbe also changes in their
    > states) be sent to me/other people (Besides sending them to the reporter
    > and assigned developer). Where can I define it?

    You can't, as of now.
    You can switch on the QA contact field in bugs via the useqacontact param
    and put a dummy email address as default QA contact for all components.
    Putting this address in your list of people to watch will give you mail
    for every bug.

    Emmanuel

  3. Re: Adding a default CC E-mail address

    Thank you Emmanuel.
    I changed the "useqacontact: Do you wish to use the QA Contact field?" in
    editparams.cgi file to 'on'.
    Where can I define who the QA contact for all components is.

    Moty

    "Emmanuel Seyman" wrote in message
    > Roi Ben wrote:
    > >
    > > I'd like all the new bugs entered (and if possilbe also changes in their
    > > states) be sent to me/other people (Besides sending them to the reporter
    > > and assigned developer). Where can I define it?

    > You can't, as of now.
    > You can switch on the QA contact field in bugs via the useqacontact param
    > and put a dummy email address as default QA contact for all components.
    > Putting this address in your list of people to watch will give you mail
    > for every bug.
    >
    > Emmanuel

  4. Re: Adding a default CC E-mail address

    I found the answer (You should change it to 'YES', and then you will get a
    QA Contact field" in each component of the product.

    Moty

    "Roi Ben" wrote in message
    > Thank you Emmanuel.
    > I changed the "useqacontact: Do you wish to use the QA Contact field?" in
    > editparams.cgi file to 'on'.
    > Where can I define who the QA contact for all components is.
    >
    > Moty
    >
    > "Emmanuel Seyman" wrote in message
    > > Roi Ben wrote:
    > > >
    > > > I'd like all the new bugs entered (and if possilbe also changes in

    their
    > > > states) be sent to me/other people (Besides sending them to the

    reporter
    > > > and assigned developer). Where can I define it?

    > > You can't, as of now.
    > > You can switch on the QA contact field in bugs via the useqacontact

    param
    > > and put a dummy email address as default QA contact for all components.
    > > Putting this address in your list of people to watch will give you mail
    > > for every bug.
    > >
    > > Emmanuel

  5. Re: Adding a default CC E-mail address

    "Roi Ben" ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Hi,
    > I'd like all the new bugs entered (and if possilbe also changes in their
    > states) be sent to me/other people (Besides sending them to the reporter
    > and
    > assigned developer). Where can I define it?
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Roi

    I don't know if it's politically correct, but editing the email header found
    in preferences,
    adding a line like this: "bcc: yourmail@domain.org,
    theremail@otherdomain.org",
    you got the goal!