We are using Bugzilla 2.18.1. There is Version and Target Milestone
field. We normally put in which version this bug is found into Version
field, and the planned fixed version in Target Milestone. However, we
would really like to have a field (something like Version Fixed) which
will let us easily identify in version this bug is fixed. This version
number could be more detailed than the Target Milestone. For example, we
can have 4.2 for Target Milestone, but would like to have 4.2.1, 4.2.2,
etc as Version Fixed.

Is there any existing feature for this already? We just need to turn the
feature on. If not, what's your suggestion as our best solution to this?

Thanks very much,

Carol.