Setting Email Preferences - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Setting Email Preferences - Mozilla ; What is the best way to set preferences on behalf of my users? I want to set it at the server level so the default notifications are set at what I want them set at. I would still leave them ...

  1. Setting Email Preferences

    What is the best way to set preferences on behalf of my users? I want to
    set it at the server level so the default notifications are set at what I
    want them set at. I would still leave them the option to further configure
    their email settings, but I do want to change the "outta the box" settings.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Setting Email Preferences

    On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 14:14 -0600, Brandon wrote:
    > What is the best way to set preferences on behalf of my users? I want to
    > set it at the server level so the default notifications are set at what I
    > want them set at. I would still leave them the option to further configure
    > their email settings, but I do want to change the "outta the box" settings.

    It would be a bit tricky -- you have to edit the "insert_new_user"
    subroutine in Bugzilla/User.pm.

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

+ Reply to Thread