how can I give permission to several people to add new version to products? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on how can I give permission to several people to add new version to products? - Mozilla ; How can I give persmission to a group of people to add new versions to products without being able to add/remove products/ component? Thanks, Sima...

  1. how can I give permission to several people to add new version to products?

    How can I give persmission to a group of people to add new versions to
    products without being able to add/remove products/ component?
    Thanks,
    Sima

  2. Re: how can I give permission to several people to add new versionto products?

    On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 11:53 -0800, Sima wrote:
    > How can I give persmission to a group of people to add new versions to
    > products without being able to add/remove products/ component?

    Hey Sima. Unfortunately, you can't. (Unless you want to heavily modify
    the code.)

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

+ Reply to Thread