Auth:Env (SSPI) and LDAP - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Auth:Env (SSPI) and LDAP - Mozilla ; Hi, I am trying to use SSPI authentication (via Env, via Apache mod_auth_sspi) together with LDAP. Theoretically this should be possible because Env is a Login (info) Auth handler and LDAP is a Verify Auth handler. But on closer inspection ...

  1. Auth:Env (SSPI) and LDAP

    Hi,

    I am trying to use SSPI authentication (via Env, via Apache mod_auth_sspi)
    together with LDAP.

    Theoretically this should be possible because Env is a Login (info) Auth
    handler and LDAP is a Verify Auth handler.

    But on closer inspection it appears that the Verify handlers are only used
    with the Auth:WWW:CGI info handler...

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Shmarya

  2. Re: Auth:Env (SSPI) and LDAP

    On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 15:56 +0200, Shmarya wrote:
    > I am trying to use SSPI authentication (via Env, via Apache mod_auth_sspi)
    > together with LDAP.
    >
    > Theoretically this should be possible because Env is a Login (info) Auth
    > handler and LDAP is a Verify Auth handler.
    >
    > But on closer inspection it appears that the Verify handlers are only used
    > with the Auth:WWW:CGI info handler...

    Yeah, unfortunately, this isn't currently possible. I'm re-writing the
    Auth code, it should be possible after that, but that won't happen until
    Bugzilla 2.24.

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

+ Reply to Thread