How to change default postmaster@localhost account - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to change default postmaster@localhost account - Mozilla ; Hello, I guess this should be a trivial question but googling it didn't seem to help a lot. So, how is it possible to change the default postmaster@localhost address bugzilla is using for outgoing mails to something different? I tried ...

  1. How to change default postmaster@localhost account

    Hello,

    I guess this should be a trivial question but googling it didn't seem to
    help a lot. So, how is it possible to change the default
    postmaster@localhost address bugzilla is using for outgoing mails to
    something different? I tried the conf files but didn't seem to include such
    a setting.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: How to change default postmaster@localhost account

    On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 10:45 +0200, DrBrain wrote:
    > I guess this should be a trivial question but googling it didn't seem to
    > help a lot. So, how is it possible to change the default
    > postmaster@localhost address bugzilla is using for outgoing mails to
    > something different? I tried the conf files but didn't seem to include such
    > a setting.

    Change it in the parameters. Look at the emails--the "From:
    bugzila-daemon" line in the email parameters. Change it to "From:
    bugzilla-daemon@my.domain.com"

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

+ Reply to Thread