adding an image to banner.html - Mozilla

This is a discussion on adding an image to banner.html - Mozilla ; tried to add a jpg image to banner.html.tmpl in the hope of getting it to appear. I used the directive. While I get a box with the right alignment and dimensions, the actual jpg image does not appear. I suspect ...

  1. adding an image to banner.html

    tried to add a jpg image to banner.html.tmpl in the hope of getting it to
    appear. I used the
    directive.

    While I get a box with the right alignment and dimensions, the actual jpg
    image does not appear.

    I suspect perhaps that the jpg image needs to be in some directory ? My
    first attempt was in the same global directory as the template.

    Any idea ?

    thanks

    vidya

  2. Re: adding an image to banner.html

    If you just said "foo.jpg" like that, you'll need the jpg in the base
    bugzilla directory.

    -Michael

    Vidya Rajagopalan wrote:
    > tried to add a jpg image to banner.html.tmpl in the hope of getting it to
    > appear. I used the
    > directive.
    >
    > While I get a box with the right alignment and dimensions, the actual jpg
    > image does not appear.
    >
    > I suspect perhaps that the jpg image needs to be in some directory ? My
    > first attempt was in the same global directory as the template.
    >
    > Any idea ?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > vidya

    > .

  3. Re: adding an image to banner.html

    Or check the location of Ant.jpg and its parameters....That'll help you
    fixing the image.

    On 1/13/06, Michael Bellomo wrote:

    > If you just said "foo.jpg" like that, you'll need the jpg in the base
    > bugzilla directory.
    >
    > -Michael
    >
    > Vidya Rajagopalan wrote:
    > > tried to add a jpg image to banner.html.tmpl in the hope of getting it

    > > appear. I used the
    > > directive.
    > >
    > > While I get a box with the right alignment and dimensions, the actual

    > jpg
    > > image does not appear.
    > >
    > > I suspect perhaps that the jpg image needs to be in some directory ? My
    > > first attempt was in the same global directory as the template.
    > >
    > > Any idea ?
    > >
    > > thanks
    > >
    > > vidya

    > > .