Internal Server Error - retry makes it go away - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Internal Server Error - retry makes it go away - Mozilla ; Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ulver.csoft.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that ...

  1. Internal Server Error - retry makes it go away

    Internal Server Error
    to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ulver.csoft.net and
    inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
    that may have caused the error.

    ==================

    This information is frequently given by the server where my bugzilla
    installation reside. If I press retry the message usually goes away and the
    correct page is shown.

    How can I sove this problem?

    --
    Mvh.
    Troels Smit

  2. Re: Internal Server Error - retry makes it go away

    Troels Smit wrote:
    > Internal Server Error
    > The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
    > to complete your request.
    > Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ulver.csoft.net and
    > inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
    > that may have caused the error.
    >
    > More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

    > This information is frequently given by the server where my bugzilla
    > installation reside. If I press retry the message usually goes away and the
    > correct page is shown.
    >

    > How can I sove this problem?

    Start by looking in the server error log. (/var/log/httpd/error, or
    whatever it is on your system). Without any new clues, I have no idea
    where to go.

    --Peter

+ Reply to Thread