Add multiple users to a group - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Add multiple users to a group - Mozilla ; Is there a way to add multiple users to a group a the same time? Assume that the users whom I wish to add cannot be discerned by a regex statement....

  1. Add multiple users to a group

    Is there a way to add multiple users to a group a the same time? Assume
    that the users whom I wish to add cannot be discerned by a regex statement.

  2. Re: Add multiple users to a group

    Irwin Fletcher wrote:
    > Is there a way to add multiple users to a group a the same time? Assume
    > that the users whom I wish to add cannot be discerned by a regex statement.

    No, not unless they are already together in another group that can
    inherit memberhip.

  3. Re: Add multiple users to a group

    Irwin,

    2006/1/10, Irwin Fletcher :
    > Is there a way to add multiple users to a group a the same time? Assume
    > that the users whom I wish to add cannot be discerned by a regex statement.

    this sounds like a good improvement to me. Feel free to file an
    enhancement bug for this if there isn't already one.

    Kind regards
    Marc

    --
    http://wurblzap.net/
    Bugzilla hosting and professional support

+ Reply to Thread