I know this is not supported, but has anyone implemented it on their
own?

-Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: John Weathers [mailto:johnweathers@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 11:41 AM
To: support-bugzilla@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Using Bugzilla Groups to Limit User Group to Group Bugs

Thanks, but your suggestion doesn't satisfy my scenario. Under the
situation, you describe Client 1 would be able to see any bugs in
Product A. That's not what we want. We only want Client 1 people to be
able to see and modify bugs entered by Client 1 people. They shouldn't
be able to see bugs entered by staff or other clients.

-John

On 1/10/06, Chris.Fouts@infineon.com wrote:
> > >Let's say we have three Products A, B, and C and two Clients 1 and

2.

> > >We would like to make it so that all staff can see, edit, and

modify
> > >all bugs for Products A, B, and C while Client 1 can only see,

edit,

--
John Weathers
johnweathers@gmail.com