Maximum Size html:canvas - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Maximum Size html:canvas - Mozilla ; Hello, I'm trying to build a xul file for an extension I'm making which will have a full window canvas for drawing objects for the user. This is the simple file I'm creating: xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns="http:// www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul"> 0px;"> I've spent several ...

  1. Maximum Size html:canvas

    Hello,

    I'm trying to build a xul file for an extension I'm making which will
    have a full window canvas for drawing objects for the user. This is
    the simple file I'm creating:

    xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns="http://
    www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul">

    I've spent several hours playing with various html-like ways of making
    the size full window, but I can't get that html:canvas element to be a
    non-integer size. Is it even possible? If so, how can I do it?

    Thanks so much!
    Matt

  2. Re: Maximum Size html:canvas

    On May 10, 11:32 am, Matthew Jacobs wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm trying to build a xul file for an extension I'm making which will
    > have a full window canvas for drawing objects for the user. This is
    > the simple file I'm creating:
    >

    > > xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul">
    >

    > I've spent several hours playing with various html-like ways of making
    > the size full window, but I can't get that html:canvas element to be a
    > non-integer size. Is it even possible? If so, how can I do it?
    >
    > Thanks so much!
    > Matt

    By the way, I removed the bit of javascript that was in the file for
    clarity.

    -Matt

+ Reply to Thread