Re: YUI/Jquery type javascript library for Firefox extensions? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: YUI/Jquery type javascript library for Firefox extensions? - Mozilla ; ----- Original Message ---- > From: Andrew Wooldridge > > Is it possible to use them in a XUL context? I would love to use them > but I just had assumed they'd break horribly since they assume > different ...

  1. Re: YUI/Jquery type javascript library for Firefox extensions?