Re: How to redirect incomplete web-addresses - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: How to redirect incomplete web-addresses - Mozilla ; ----- Original Message ---- > From: Matt > To: dev-extensions@lists.mozilla.org > Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 4:31:23 PM > Subject: How to redirect incomplete web-addresses > > I'm in the process of research for an extension. > > I would ...

  1. Re: How to redirect incomplete web-addresses