copy used inherited styles from one element to another - Mozilla

This is a discussion on copy used inherited styles from one element to another - Mozilla ; Hello, How can I get all the styles used on an element (also inherited styles ...), and copy them to another element? Background: I will replace one node with another one and use the same styles on the new node. ...

  1. copy used inherited styles from one element to another

    Hello,

    How can I get all the styles used on an element (also inherited styles
    ...), and copy them to another element?

    Background: I will replace one node with another one and use the same
    styles on the new node.

    Thanks
    Stefan

  2. Re: copy used inherited styles from one element to another

  3. Re: copy used inherited styles from one element to another

    Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman schrieb:
    > Check this for an initial reference and some notes:
    > http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/CSS:computed_value

    Thank you for the link.
    But how can i access those "computed values"?

+ Reply to Thread