Re: sizeToContent() help - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: sizeToContent() help - Mozilla ; ----- Original Message ---- > From: Mike Shaver > I think Mark's suggestion is a good one. How do you usually test your > extension on Linux or Mac before marking it compatible with those > platforms? I have VMWare ...

  1. Re: sizeToContent() help

    > I think Mark's suggestion is a good one. How do you usually test your
    > extension on Linux or Mac before marking it compatible with those
    > platforms?

    I have VMWare images of OS/X and Ubuntu that I run on Windows XP, but it is a very slow process so I don't often test on these platforms. Lacking other insight (anyone?) as to why sizeToContent() might not be working, I'll resort to that.

    Thanks for the help.

    Eric

    Be a better friend, newshound, and
    know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i...Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ

  2. Re: sizeToContent() help

    On Thu, 1 May 2008 07:57:34 -0700 (PDT), Eric H. Jung wrote:
    > I have VMWare images of OS/X and Ubuntu that I run on Windows XP, but
    > it is a very slow process so I don't often test on these platforms.
    > Lacking other insight (anyone?) as to why sizeToContent() might not
    > be working, I'll resort to that.

    Are you using a regular window/dialog or a ?

    Phil

    --
    Philip Chee ,
    [ ]I'm mad at you because you were someone else.

+ Reply to Thread