Close script for prefwindow - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Close script for prefwindow - Mozilla ; How can I run a method when the close button of a prefwindow is clicked? In windows, the ondialogaccept attribute can be used, but Linux does not have an Accept button only Close. Thanks in advance....

  1. Close script for prefwindow

    How can I run a method when the close button of a prefwindow is
    clicked?

    In windows, the ondialogaccept attribute can be used, but Linux does
    not have an Accept button only Close.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Close script for prefwindow

    conlan aber hob zu reden an und schrieb:
    > How can I run a method when the close button of a prefwindow is
    > clicked?

    You should be able to specify an ondialogcancel attribute or register an
    dialogcancel event handler.

    Karsten
    --
    Feel free to correct my English.