How to apply an overlay programatically and conditionally? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to apply an overlay programatically and conditionally? - Mozilla ; Is it possible to apply a .xul overlay programatically and conditionally? thanks in advance, Sandip...

  1. How to apply an overlay programatically and conditionally?

    Is it possible to apply a .xul overlay programatically and
    conditionally?

    thanks in advance,
    Sandip

  2. Re: How to apply an overlay programatically and conditionally?

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:22:22 -0700 (PDT), Sandip wrote:

    > Is it possible to apply a .xul overlay programatically and
    > conditionally?

    Yes. Songbird does this extensively to dynamically change it's UI.

    Phil

    --
    Philip Chee ,
    [ ]I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.

  3. Re: How to apply an overlay programatically and conditionally?

    Sandip wrote:

    >Is it possible to apply a .xul overlay programatically and conditionally?

    Check out document.loadOverlay - it's used in the preference system for
    example.

    --
    Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

+ Reply to Thread