Are ff3 extensions back compatible with ff2 extensions? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Are ff3 extensions back compatible with ff2 extensions? - Mozilla ; Hi all, I'd like to know is there a well-known list of features which work differently in extensions written for ff 2 and for ff 3? Is it any sort of document named "migrating your ff2 extension to ff3"? -- ...

  1. Are ff3 extensions back compatible with ff2 extensions?

    Hi all,

    I'd like to know is there a well-known list of features which work
    differently in extensions written for ff 2 and for ff 3?
    Is it any sort of document named "migrating your ff2 extension to
    ff3"?

    -- Andrei

  2. Re: Are ff3 extensions back compatible with ff2 extensions?

    http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs..._for_Firefox_3

    On 05/04/2008, Andrei Korostelev wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'd like to know is there a well-known list of features which work
    > differently in extensions written for ff 2 and for ff 3?
    > Is it any sort of document named "migrating your ff2 extension to
    > ff3"?
    >
    > -- Andrei

    Marco Donizelli
    Senior System Developer