Extension proposition "HeaderControl" - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Extension proposition "HeaderControl" - Mozilla ; Hi! As I've found different extenions for different request headers (User-Agent, Referer, ...) but not *one* to define headers per site/domain, I took the chance Let me propose for discussion an extension "HeaderControl" (working name) that let's you define User-Agent, ...

  1. Extension proposition "HeaderControl"

    Hi!

    As I've found different extenions for different request headers
    (User-Agent, Referer, ...) but not *one* to define headers per
    site/domain, I took the chance

    Let me propose for discussion an extension "HeaderControl" (working
    name) that let's you define User-Agent, Referer handling,
    Accept-Language, Cookie and "misc" per site/domain:

    https://saintcyr.oeri.ch/trac/headercontrol/

    It's my first run into mozilla development, so please bear in mind that
    sure as hell, idiotical bugs/errors/misconception will be in there.
    However, as I don't want to hide, I took the perfectly working
    RefControl as my source base to start.

    It is neither featurewise nor debugging-wise complete... But you should
    get the idea. Please do comment and suggest if you feel so

    Greets
    HPO

  2. Re: Extension proposition "HeaderControl"

    You may wish to implement http://www.kairo.at/bugbounty/2007/bmo387416.html

    --
    Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

  3. Re: Extension proposition "HeaderControl"

    Hi!

    Neil wrote:

    > You may wish to implement http://www.kairo.at/bugbounty/2007/bmo387416.html

    Thanks for the link. I don't mind SeaMonkey, however

    Greets
    HPO

+ Reply to Thread