Inserting bookmarks in FF 3 beta 3 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Inserting bookmarks in FF 3 beta 3 - Mozilla ; I'm trying to insert a bookmark into a folder I created in my bookmarks, using the code from http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs...a_new_Bookmark as an example, but when I run the code I get a reference error saying "uri is not defined". I cannot ...

  1. Inserting bookmarks in FF 3 beta 3

    I'm trying to insert a bookmark into a folder I created in my
    bookmarks, using the code from
    http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs...a_new_Bookmark
    as an example, but when I run the code I get a reference error saying
    "uri is not defined". I cannot find in the example code on the page
    where it is defined and I'm at a lose as to how to create a new uri
    object, can anyone help me out?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Inserting bookmarks in FF 3 beta 3

    On Mar 5, 11:11*am, evil...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I'm trying to insert a bookmark into a folder I created in my
    > bookmarks, using the code fromhttp://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Places:Bookmarks_Service#Inserti...
    > as an example, but when I run the code I get a reference error saying
    > "uri is not defined". I cannot find in the example code on the page
    > where it is defined and I'm at a lose as to how to create a new uri
    > object, can anyone help me out?

    I've gone and updated the example so that it will work.

    Cheers,

    Shawn Wilsher

+ Reply to Thread