Error C2065: 'nsCAutoString' : undeclared identifier - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Error C2065: 'nsCAutoString' : undeclared identifier - Mozilla ; Hi Does anyone know what is the problem with this error: error C2065: 'nsCAutoString' : undeclared identifier I am using Visual C++ 2005 and trying to create an XPCOM component. Do I need certain library to create nsCAutoString variable? Thanks. ...

  1. Error C2065: 'nsCAutoString' : undeclared identifier

    Hi

    Does anyone know what is the problem with this error:

    error C2065: 'nsCAutoString' : undeclared identifier

    I am using Visual C++ 2005 and trying to create an XPCOM component. Do I
    need certain library to create nsCAutoString variable?

    Thanks. =)

  2. Re: Error C2065: 'nsCAutoString' : undeclared identifier

    Yongqing wrote:

    > error C2065: 'nsCAutoString' : undeclared identifier

    #include "nsStringAPI.h"

    --
    Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

+ Reply to Thread