One of my goals is to make MDC more useful. While getting more and
better documentation posted is obviously a key component to that,
there's another area of improvement that needs to be addressed.

The site itself could use a redesign and new features. What kinds of
changes would you like to see to how the developer.mozilla.org site works?

I'm working on building a list of ideas for changes to improve
productivity for writers, encourage contributions, and make it easier to
find information.

If you've ever been stymied in getting something done with MDC, please
let me know what you'd do to fix it!

--
Eric Shepherd
Developer Documentation Lead