Hi,

I have finally set a simple web service in Java, using Apache Tomcat and Axis2. Now I would like to connect to it from Thunderbird and access some of its methods. Could you give me an example of how this is done? I found many versions, all different... some using some XPCOM interfaces, others without. My web service has an address like http://localhost:8080/axis2/SimpleService (so it's local).

Unfortunately, I don;t know how to access its methods (suppose I want to access an 'echo' method with a string parameter).

Thanks in advance,
Ioana

Building a website is a piece of cake.