Buttons wider on Linux than on Windows - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Buttons wider on Linux than on Windows - Mozilla ; I'll just post url to the topic on mozillazine forums, nobody was able to help me, so I thought I might have better luck here. http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=580958...

  1. Buttons wider on Linux than on Windows

    I'll just post url to the topic on mozillazine forums, nobody was able
    to help me, so I thought I might have better luck here.

  2. Re: Buttons wider on Linux than on Windows

    Usefuldiot462@gmail.com wrote:

    >I'll just post url to the topic on mozillazine forums, nobody was able to help me, so I thought I might have better luck here.
    >
    >http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=580958

    Did you try setting the min-width too? It overrides the max-width.

    --
    Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

+ Reply to Thread