Hi,

I want to change my extension in the sense that when I install it, I want to be able to select a directory (or file) where I want to write some stuff that I extract through the code I've written in XUL and Javascript. If anyone is familiar with Eclipse, when you start it for the first time it asks to choose your workspace... I want to build up a dialog box (similar to the one in Eclipse) where the user can set a directory when I install the extension in Thunderbird. This directory will be used every time I want to write something in a file (so I need the user to be able to set its own path where to save files). This path is not changeable unless you reinstall the extension...

Does anyone know how I can set this option in my extension?

Thanks,
Ioana