marking and right clicking - Mozilla

This is a discussion on marking and right clicking - Mozilla ; Hello, Can anyone please help me with a problem I meet with? How can I add this behavour to my extension?. I want to add a menu item in the menu that appears after right clicking the mouse!!!!!! and I ...

  1. marking and right clicking

    Hello,
    Can anyone please help me with a problem I meet with?
    How can I add this behavour to my extension?.
    I want to add a menu item in the menu that appears after right
    clicking the mouse!!!!!!
    and I need help with the listeners I must use....
    what i mean is that I want to mark and then right click and a apart
    from the default menu 1 more thing to be appeared in this menu.....
    I don't need to change the toolbars or anything else!!

  2. Re: marking and right clicking

    dmjst@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    > Can anyone please help me with a problem I meet with?
    > How can I add this behavour to my extension?.
    > I want to add a menu item in the menu that appears after right
    > clicking the mouse!!!!!!
    > and I need help with the listeners I must use....
    > what i mean is that I want to mark and then right click and a apart
    > from the default menu 1 more thing to be appeared in this menu.....
    > I don't need to change the toolbars or anything else!!

    See http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs...ide:Extensions

+ Reply to Thread