Custom HTTP User-Agent header? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Custom HTTP User-Agent header? - Mozilla ; I'm trying to be able to pass information from a browser add-on to a web page with server side programing, like test.php. I want test.php to be able to determine that the browser has the add- on installed. Is this ...

  1. Custom HTTP User-Agent header?

    I'm trying to be able to pass information from a browser add-on to a
    web page with server side programing, like test.php.

    I want test.php to be able to determine that the browser has the add-
    on installed.

    Is this possible with custom HTTP User-Agent headers?
    Can we even alter the HTTP User-Agent header?

  2. Re: Custom HTTP User-Agent header?

+ Reply to Thread