How can I set my own text into a browser? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How can I set my own text into a browser? - Mozilla ; Hi, Thanks for the extensive answers i got for my last post. Indeed, the browser i was referring to is 'messagepane'. But how can I set my own text into the browser (after I read the mail, I want to ...

  1. How can I set my own text into a browser?

    Hi,

    Thanks for the extensive answers i got for my last post. Indeed, the browser i was referring to is 'messagepane'. But how can I set my own text into the browser (after I read the mail, I want to take the content and add some font colors to certain parts... and then set the modified text back into the browser).

    Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Ioana

  2. Re: How can I set my own text into a browser?

    Ioana Giurgiu wrote:

    >Thanks for the extensive answers i got for my last post. Indeed, the browser i was referring to is 'messagepane'. But how can I set my own text into the browser (after I read the mail, I want to take the content and add some font colors to certain parts... and then set the modified text back into the browser).

    You can access its .contentDocument property and then do normal DOM
    manipulation from there on.

    --
    Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

+ Reply to Thread