Save message to txt file - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Save message to txt file - Mozilla ; Hello guys, I need to develop a small extension to save the message in some txt file but I don't know how to obtain the date, subject, message body, etc. If you have any ideas please tell me. Best regards, ...

  1. Save message to txt file

    Hello guys,

    I need to develop a small extension to save the
    message in some txt file but I don't know how to
    obtain the date, subject, message body, etc. If you
    have any ideas please tell me.

    Best regards,
    Rodica

    Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yah...invite.asp?a=7

  2. Re: Save message to txt file

    Fulg de Nea wrote:

    >I need to develop a small extension to save the message in some txt file

    File -> Save doesn't do what you want then?

    --
    Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

+ Reply to Thread