New Extension Released- Penny Post - Mozilla

This is a discussion on New Extension Released- Penny Post - Mozilla ; Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the tips and tricks. I have released the first stable version of my extension. Please check it out http://pennypost.sourceforge.net/ You can also find this in the sandbox. ---- Penny Post is a system to combat ...

  1. New Extension Released- Penny Post

    Hi Everyone,
    Thanks for all the tips and tricks.
    I have released the first stable version of my extension.
    Please check it out
    http://pennypost.sourceforge.net/

    You can also find this in the sandbox.
    ----
    Penny Post is a system to combat SPAM or Junk by making the sender pay
    for email in terms of computing time. This is done by marking outgoing
    mail with "postage stamps" that convince the receiver that the sender
    expended computing time to send the email.
    ----

  2. Re: New Extension Released- Penny Post

    Ali wrote:
    > Hi Everyone,
    > Thanks for all the tips and tricks.
    > I have released the first stable version of my extension.
    > Please check it out
    > http://pennypost.sourceforge.net/
    >
    > You can also find this in the sandbox.
    > ----
    > Penny Post is a system to combat SPAM or Junk by making the sender pay

    spam *not* SPAM

    --
    Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
    - MultiZilla Project Team Lead