Re: writing an extension for thunderbird in java - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: writing an extension for thunderbird in java - Mozilla ; ----- Original Message ---- From: Florian Stoffel >>for now I've written the extension to start a local java runtime with the jar file of the application as parameter ("java -jar ..."), but there is a problem. Why? Didn't you see ...

  1. Re: writing an extension for thunderbird in java

    ----- Original Message ----
    From: Florian Stoffel

    >>for now I've written the extension to start a local java runtime with

    the jar file of the application as parameter ("java -jar ..."), but
    there is a problem.<<

    Why? Didn't you see the message I posted pointing you to:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Dev_:_Exte...ple_Extensions

    Which links to:

    http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/Java_Firefox_Extension : A skeleton Firefox extension that demonstrates how to use Java inside aFirefox extension

    "A Firefox 0.9 or 1.x extension that demonstrates how you can use Java
    inside a Firefox extension. We have used this technique in our Piggy
    Bank extension. This extension distills the technique to a skeleton so
    that you can more easily comprehend."

    This can easily be modified to work with Firefox 2.0.

  2. Re: writing an extension for thunderbird in java

    Hi,

    I've seen your message, but this extension is for Firefox only, and
    there is no way to make it work with Thunderbird.

    eric.jung@yahoo.com wrote:

> [...]

+ Reply to Thread