activate functions within sunbird - Mozilla

This is a discussion on activate functions within sunbird - Mozilla ; Hi all, is there any way to activate functions that are already implemented within sunbird via an extension? In my case, I try to synchronise an *.ics-file with sunbird. Therefore, I need the function to import it. Do you happen ...

  1. activate functions within sunbird

    Hi all,

    is there any way to activate functions that are already implemented
    within sunbird via an extension? In my case, I try to synchronise an
    *.ics-file with sunbird. Therefore, I need the function to import it.
    Do you happen to know how to activate the function 'import'?

    Cheers,
    Ramona

  2. Re: activate functions within sunbird

    RamonaT wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > is there any way to activate functions that are already implemented
    > within sunbird via an extension? In my case, I try to synchronise an
    > *.ics-file with sunbird. Therefore, I need the function to import it.
    > Do you happen to know how to activate the function 'import'?

    calIImportExport.idl looks like it defines the interfaces you want.

    Dan

+ Reply to Thread