how to write a simple debugger or a code stepper that will just allownormal steps, without other fancy features? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on how to write a simple debugger or a code stepper that will just allownormal steps, without other fancy features? - Mozilla ; Hi Guys, I am trying to write something that will allow simple code stepping like "step over" in venkman. While I know that I can read Firebug and Venkman's code, is there any other documentation or tutorials available to teach ...

  1. how to write a simple debugger or a code stepper that will just allownormal steps, without other fancy features?

    Hi Guys,

    I am trying to write something that will allow simple code stepping
    like "step over" in venkman.

    While I know that I can read Firebug and Venkman's code, is there any
    other documentation or tutorials available to teach you how to write a
    "debugger"/"code stepper" in firefox or mozilla?

    Thanks

    Lei

  2. Re: how to write a simple debugger or a code stepper that will justallow normal steps, without other fancy features?

    On 8/4/2007 4:49 PM, Lei Sun wrote:
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > I am trying to write something that will allow simple code stepping
    > like "step over" in venkman.
    >
    > While I know that I can read Firebug and Venkman's code, is there any
    > other documentation or tutorials available to teach you how to write a
    > "debugger"/"code stepper" in firefox or mozilla?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Lei

    Lei, were you successful in your project?

+ Reply to Thread