access global variable - Mozilla

This is a discussion on access global variable - Mozilla ; hi all ,I am new programmer for firefox extension.I have created javascript file and created a global variable. I want get that global variable value in new tab window when open firefox.pls give me suggation cp mishra...

  1. access global variable

    hi all ,I am new programmer for firefox extension.I have created
    javascript file and created a global variable.
    I want get that global variable value in new tab window when open
    firefox.pls give me suggation

    cp mishra

  2. Re: access global variable

    http://www.xulplanet.com/ndeakin/article/359?show=c

    mishracp20@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi all ,I am new programmer for firefox extension.I have created
    > javascript file and created a global variable.
    > I want get that global variable value in new tab window when open
    > firefox.pls give me suggation
    >
    > cp mishra

+ Reply to Thread