Hello,

I've done a fair amount of searching for an answer to this: My
extension wants to take the html of whatever page the browser happens
to be on, and perform some action on it (say, send it as an
XMLHttpRequest to get it rot13'd... or whatever). So how do I access
the html to do this? I seem to be able to get at it via
window.content.document.documentElement.innerHTML, but replacing this
doesn't seem to work. Is there a prefered method for this? I see
reference to "document.commandDispatcher.focusedWindow.document" in an
anwer, but I can't figure out how to extract the source as a string
from that.

Thanks in advance,

John