extension submission problem to sandbox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on extension submission problem to sandbox - Mozilla ; When I try to submit my extension to addons.mozilla.org from the developer control panel, I constantly get the same error about permission to update the add-on just after step one. I have an accoutn and I activated my account via ...

  1. extension submission problem to sandbox

    When I try to submit my extension to addons.mozilla.org from the
    developer control panel, I constantly get the same error about
    permission to update the add-on just after step one.

    I have an accoutn and I activated my account via e-mail and I can log
    in from addons.mozilla.org login interface.

    what is the problem ? How can I submit my extension to sandbox ?

    Help Wanted |: )

    dogan

    thanks everyone

  2. Re: extension submission problem to sandbox

    On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 22:53:40 -0000, dkberktas@gmail.com wrote:

    > When I try to submit my extension to addons.mozilla.org from the
    > developer control panel, I constantly get the same error about
    > permission to update the add-on just after step one.

    You are using a GUID that belongs to some other extension.

    Phil

    --
    Philip Chee ,
    [ ]Tagline error. Contact your systems programmer.

  3. Re: extension submission problem to sandbox

    On 7 Temmuz, 16:51, Philip Chee wrote:
    > On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 22:53:40 -0000, dkberk...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > When I try tosubmitmyextensionto addons.mozilla.org from the
    > > developer control panel, I constantly get the same error about
    > > permission to update the add-on just after step one.

    > You are using a GUID that belongs to some otherextension.
    >
    > Phil
    >
    > --
    > Philip Chee , http://flashblock.mozdev.org/http://xsidebar.mozdev.org
    > Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
    > oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.
    > [ ]Tagline error. Contact your systems programmer.
    > * TagZilla 0.066.6

    Thank You.
    That solves my problem, now my extension is in sandbox : )

+ Reply to Thread